DictateNow offers transcription and typing services for those in the property sector, trying to juggle site visits and client meetings with the need to get reports drafted, quickly and accurately.
As the UK’s leading provider of transcription services, we have hundreds of experienced, qualified typists ready to turn your dictations into completed documents.
Our dedicated property team possess excellent sector knowledge, understanding the unique terminology and reporting language used by:
- Estate agents
- Inventory companies
- Building contractors
Whatever you need typing, we have the resources to listen carefully and return work within hours, not days.
Our mobile app allows you to dictate on the go and speeds up the production of all of your documents, including:
- building surveys
- party wall notices
- valuation reports
- schedule of conditions
- schedule of works
- expert witness reports
- homebuyer reports
Typical dictations will be returned on average in around 45 minutes, helping you deliver a more efficient and effective service to your clients. When you are up against a tight deadline, we have typists ready to work through the night to create completed documents for you.
Outsourcing transcription and document production services to us could help you reduce your headcount, or redeploy in-house resources to more valuable client-facing roles.
Our services are available 24/7/365 and the scale of our resources ensure you never have to worry about backlogs in busy periods, coping with sudden increases in workload, or the need for temporary staff to cover absence and holidays.
Benefits of the DictateNow service
- Increased efficiency with fast transcription turnaround and overnight document production;
- Improved client service – no more delays in client correspondence or transcription backlogs even during busy periods;
- Reduced overheads by employing fewer secretaries;
- Secretaries free to be redeployed for client liaison and value-added administrative work;
- Maximised utilisation of expensive office space by replacing secretaries with fee earners;
- The ability to cope with sudden or seasonal increases in workload, or busy periods;
- Reduced need for temporary staff for sickness and holiday cover;
- A highly cost-effective alternative to employing secretaries and temporary staff, 40%+ cheaper than employing a secretary.
Call today and we will arrange a free trial to demonstrate the benefits are more than just talk.